Top Entrecard dropper for September 2008  

Posted in

I wanna say thank you to my top Entrecard droppers here on Lovely Things In My Life. As my appreciation, I thought to give some link love for them.

And while you are here, why don't you visit them as well.


READING LOUNGE9
Memories Frozen in Time8
Michael Aulia - Technology & Reviews8
The Way I See It8
jael's artjewels7
Creating a Better World7
Brick For Jade7
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder6
Gray and Becca6
Bingo Games and Women Community  6

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Thanks for the linky! I didn't know I've become one of your top droppers :) All the best for your blog!

Thank you for the link love.

Post a Comment