Class 3A Auto Transmission Vehicle Training  

Posted in

Just completed my Class 3A 30 subject training tonight.  I done it in 21 lessons, which is considered an average learner and quicky logon to book my practical test date.  The earliest is 6th Feb 2009!!!!!

Omg, i have to wait for 2 months....... i booked 7th Feb 2009. 

I'm learning at Singapore Safety Driving Centre located at Yio Chu Kang.  They are moving to Woodlands in April 2009.  So i must pass my test before then if not i will have to travel to Woodlands.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

2 months. not to bad.

dropping ECard here..hope to see u at mine,, take care!

Post a Comment