Top Entrecard dropper for November 2008  

Posted in

I wanna say thank you to my top Entrecard droppers here on Lovely Things In My Life. As my appreciation, I thought to give some link love for them.

And while you are here, why don't you visit them as well.


Bingo Games and Women Community31
Computer Aid31
Online Games30
Brick For Jade30
My note's29
60 Were Enough29
BMWF1Blog29
Blazing Minds28
WindMill on the Hill28
Tiddly Winks27

This entry was posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

much appreciate for the link-love. thanks.

Hi, thank you for the link love, it's very, very much appreciated ;)

Ok I see a lot of people posting the number of drops on them. I'm really new with the EC dropping, so how do you find out how many drops were made by a certain dropper? Thanks!

Maricris

Post a Comment